Get a Quick Quote Below ↓
When you need your shipping done fast and securely, choose FreightCenter for the best price and service. Our experts will find your custom freight solution, whether you need to arrange LTL, truckload, international, or special project management need. We have specific tools in place to help with all your government shipping needs. We offer government trucking services through the GSA and SDDC (formerly MTMC) office and offer a network of land, sea, and air freight transportation capabilities. Come join the many government, military, and institutional agencies we’ve helped over the years and see for yourself how much time and money you can save. Start your free government shipping freight quote below.
Trusted Solutions for Your Government Shipping
FreightCenter is a full-service transportation management and logistics company equipped to handle freight and trucking services for all levels of governments and their agencies. We understand that as a government entity, arranging freight shipping must work within certain price, company, and service parameters. Trust in FreightCenter and the experience and dedication we place with all our customers. Our supply chain solutions are well respected in the industry due to our cutting edge technology, high caliber of account managers, and complete product offering at cost-effective pricing packages.
At FreightCenter, we specially train seasoned members of our team in meeting the specific needs of government freight shipping. Your dedicated account manager will compare prices from all the top carriers to ensure you are getting the lowest price and using the right services for every project we help manage. Our expertise remains strong, handling logistics and freight services for everything from local, state and federal governments, their agencies, to military and defense organizations, and even schools, colleges, and universities.
Expansive Network of Carrier & Service Options
We offer an expansive network of land, air, and sea transportation capabilities, and will put together the most cost-effective, logical combination of services to best suit your freight shipping needs.
We offer government trucking services through the GSA and SDDC (formerly MTMC) offices. We have helped many various government, military, and institutional agencies arrange LTL, truckload, intermodal, international, project management, and any other specialty freight needs. We even offer expedited options when your freight shipment is time-sensitive and needs to be guaranteed. With our emerging new technology and highest-rated customer service, you can rest easy that your shipment will be watched closely during every part of the government shipping process.
Our Key Benefits
- Tracking and Status Updates are available for all freight shipments. We understand that many government shipments need specific handling due to their sensitive or secure nature. Being able to track your freight with real-time GPS progress will ensure constant peace of mind and awareness.
- Direct live online support along with personalized account manager dedicated to your load. You can also receive online quotes instantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your “My FreightCenter” account. You will also be able to directly access any BOL and paperwork, past shipping information, and saved quotes all in one place.
- Experience is key when arranging government freight shipping as it involves specific paperwork, processes, and pricing. A few of the organizations we serve as an approved logistics provider and have moved shipments for include FEMA, DOD, NASA, FBI, USSS, IRS and FCC.
- The use of licensed and insured carriers. Our carriers must pass a stringent background approval process before being included in our network as an available option. This ensures your freight shipment is secure and handled with care during transport.
- We are a complete shipping solution provider. Whether you need to arrange LTL shipping, truckload shipping, intermodal, expedited, heavy haul, or even international shipping, FreightCenter will find the best pricing and most efficient services for you.
Call us today to get started, 800-716-7608
Or Get a Quote Online →