Every manufacturer, distributor, and importer is on the search for cheap freight shipping, but the truth is that “cheap” usually comes with risk. Like every service, a great shipping experience is 100% dependent on people to provide it. Good customer service professionals, reputable carriers, and experienced logistics professionals all contribute to making sure that your shipment is executed without problems.
The biggest cost for every company is people, and great employees tend to cost more. To offer cheap freight shipping, provider usually cut the biggest expense first, and the results manifest themselves as discounted service, unresponsive freight managers and a higher probability of theft.
What’s the Value of Experience?
For nearly 25 years, FreightCenter has been offering LTL shippers a solution to the hazards brought on by cheap freight shipping, by taking care of all the problems that come with doing it yourself or trying to take shortcuts. While we are not the cheapest, we do actually find you the most economical way to ship your cargo.
Partnering with a third-party logistics provider (3PL) like Freight Center takes the guesswork and stress out of shipping LTL freight. We know the logistics industry inside & out and help you with everything, like finding affordable freight rates with the right LTL carrier for your cargo and choosing the best accessorials or specialized LTL services, like:
- Expedited Shipping Services (for time-sensitive freight)
- Lift Gate Services (often needed at pick up and/or delivery when a forklift isn’t available)
- Notification Services (so you know when to expect the truck)
- White Glove Services (best for items that need an extra set of hands or packaging experience)
- First & Final Mile Services (when youneed more than just freight pick up or delivery)
- Limited Access Pick Ups/Deliveries (like residential areas, construction sites, military bases, schools, churches, and government facilities)
- Hazardous Materials Transportation (fuels, bio-chemicals, pharmaceuticals and more)
- Guaranteed Services (time-specific needs for pick up or delivery, guaranteed within a predetermined time window)
Like any business owner, hiring help or outsourcing work gives you time to take care of more pressing issues. The last thing you probably want is to worry about your shipment.