Freight shipping to Minneapolis is easier than ever with FreightCenter. Our simple quoting and booking process will enable you to get instant freight rates from top shipping companies and start booking your freight shipments in a few short minutes. FreightCenter makes it affordable to ship intermodal freight, LTL freight, truckload freight, and rail freight to Minneapolis, from Minneapolis, or anywhere else ...all with our guaranteed competitive freight rates.
Freight Shipping Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis and St. Paul are known as the Twin Cities and they make up the 16th largest metropolitan area in the United States. Minneapolis is home to freight-related industries like mining, energy, construction, retail and logistics for supply chains and direct to consumer markets.
How much is Minneapolis freight shipping?
Whether you're shipping into or out of Minneapolis, rest assured that FreightCenter will connect you with the best service at a great price. The cost of freight shipping depends on factors like freight class, dimensions, capacity and the fuel rate index.
Minneapolis, MN is one of the largest economic cities in the Midwest. It has strong sectors in commerce, industry, rail, and trucking services. The city has five Fortune 500 companies that operate within the city limits. These Minnesota companies are,
- Target is a discount retail store chain. The company was originally called Goodfellow Dry Goods. They specialize in products including electronics, furniture, housewares, and appliances.
- US Bankcorp is a financial serves holding company. Also known as US Bank, they specialize in consumer, corporate, and investment banking. They also have products such as credit cards and global wealth management.
- Xcel Energy is a utility holding company. The company specializes in the electrical and natural gas. They supply services to 8 states including Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico.
- Ameriprise Financial is a diversified financial serves company. They specialize in investments services and hold over 6 subsidiaries.
- Thrivent Financial is a financial services organization. The company offers financial products such as insurances, annuities, and mutual funds.
Does FreightCenter offer freeze protection services for shipping to cold regions?
Yes. Many of our partners operate a fleet of temperature-controlled trailers that will protect your goods from freezing temperatures.
Shipping Companies in Minneapolis
FreightCenter has delivered the best and most reputable Minneapolis shipping companies to our customers since 1998. With our vast network of Minneapolis freight carriers, we are able to find the ideal carrier to ship your freight to and from Minneapolis.
FreightCenter is the leader in
city-to-city freight shipping
Get instant freight rates from multiple Minneapolis freight carriers with just one search. Why search around for the cheapest freight shipping rates? Just use our instant freight rate tool or call 800.716.7608 to get an instant quote from hundreds of leading nationwide freight carriers.