FreightCenter provides freight shipping services for individuals and businesses of all sizes. We have a large network of common carriers across the country and in Canada.
Each of our carriers specializes in its own set of services, equipment and lanes. That means you get a wider variety of services and prices to choose from as opposed to working with one carrier.
You can instantly compare rates from multiple carriers with just one FreightCenter quote. All you have to do is complete our quote form and you'll receive a list of carriers that meet your needs. You get to choose the carrier whose rates and transit time works for you.
HOW TO GET A QUOTE
You can get a quote online using our quote form or over the phone by calling 800.716.7608.
Before you get a quote, make sure you have all the necessary information. Here's what you need to know:
- Origin address. Is it a commercial or residential location? is it a limited access area? Is there a lift gate or loading dock available?
- Destination address. Is it a commercial or residential location? is it a limited access area? Is there a lift gate or loading dock available? Does the consignor require a call before delivery?
- Packaging. Is the item packaged securely in a box, crate or barrel. Is it secured on a pallet?
- Size and weight. What are the total dimensions of the item(s), including packaging? How about the total weight?
- Freight class. The density and commodity of your shipment determines its freight class. If you're not sure what to class to use, our quote form will select one according to the density. In some cases, the determined class could be wrong because of the commodity type. A freight expert will review your quote before booking to ensure it is correct.
360 DEGREE SUPPORT
As a FreightCenter customer, you have access to a staff of knowledgeable freight experts and dedicated customer care representatives. When you submit a quote, you'll be assigned an account manager to review your shipment details. They will ensure that your quote is correct and your shipment is ready to be scheduled.
Our Customer Care team is always available to help with your shipment needs. They can track your shipment, answer billing questions and submit claims with carriers. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter if you're shipping once or one hundred times, our in-house support staff is here to help simplify your freight shipping.