Motorcycle Shipping to Bikes, Blues & BBQ
Ship your motorcycle ready-to-ride to Fayetteville from anywhere in the nation. For an event this short, there is no time to waste! Ship your bike to Bikes, Blues & BBQ!
Play it chill
Bikes Blues & BBQ, alternatively abbreviated as BBB, is a motorcycle rally that takes place annually in Fayetteville, Arkansas since 2000. Organizers of the rally call it “the fastest growing and largest motorcycle rally in the country”.
Give us a call today to ensure your motorcycle is ready-to-ride!
Pick Up & Drop Off
After booking with FreightCenter, a confirmed pickup date and time will be provided to you within 5 to 6 weeks prior to the event.
Your motorcycle will be returned to the address where it was originally picked up unless otherwise stated on your shipping paperwork. Return trips generally take between 1 to 2 weeks after the event.
Your bike will be loaded onto a custom pallet and protected from shifting, leaning and titling. There is no need to drain fuel or oil, and you may ship your bike with saddlebags and helmets. Any oversized windshields that exceed the height of the truck will be carefully removed, wrapped, and shipped with your motorcycle.
Round trip shipping
Ready-to-ride shipping price includes:
- NO crating or palletizing your bike
- NO draining the gas or disconnecting the battery
- Quality insurance with a low deductible
- Personalized door-to-door service per pickup or delivery occurrence
We work with Haul Bikes, a reputable motorcycle shipping company, to transport your bike securely and safely. A portion of the bike’s value is covered, and included in the flat rate price. You may purchase additional insurance for a small fee.
Official staging areas will be designated a month or two prior to the event. Hours of operation and dates for all Bikes, Blues & BBQ pickups and drop offs will be provided prior to the event.
Traveling with your club or the whole gang? Group rates are available for truckloads of 27 bikes or more. Call for special pricing.
Before your ship your motorcyle:
- Rev your engine! Make sure your motorcycle starts, runs properly and the battery is in good condition.
- Repair any leaks. Be sure your bike is safe to ship by repairing oil and fuel leaks or reporting them. Some carriers can put a catch under your bike to protect from minor leaks during transport.
- Measure your bike. Make sure the overall length of your motorcycle is less than 99 inches, the length of a stock FLH with hard bags and trunk. Extra long pipes may require removal. If your bike cannot be made shorter than 99 inches, give us a call.
- Run it low! Before your bike is loaded on the truck, be sure to run your motorcycle low on fuel. You’ll want less than one gallon of fuel in the tank.
- If you do not have fuel injection, at time of loading it is necessary to shut your fuel petcock off and run the carburetor low or out of fuel to protect from overflow during transport.
- Free your forks. Do not lock your forks or steering column or they will have to be cut/opened at your expense.
Motorcycle shipping packing tips:
- Extra keys, please! Pack an extra set of keys for the ignition and security locks, just in case.
- Bring a Photo ID. Proof of identity may be required to pick up your motorcycle on the other end.
- Lighten your load. Do not load your bike down with luggage, helmets, T-bags, etc. You do not want your bike to be top-heavy or hard to load and tie down.
- Keep your claim number. You’ll be issued a number at sign up and be sure to bring that number to claim your bike at both the ride destination and back home. The number identifies you, your license number and bags.
When you return, don’t forget your ride! You must pick up your motorcycle by the time designated on the trucking schedule. After that date, there will be a substantial storage charge.