FIND A TRUCK COMPANY NEAR YOU
Need to ship something big? FreightCenter can help you find a truck company near you. We work trucking companies across the country and in Canada and Mexico.
You get to compare rates and services from some of the country's best trucking companies. And, you can do it all with just one instant quote. Fill out an online quote form, or request one by phone. Either way, you get to choose the carrier that meets your needs.
We offer more than just a wide variety of carriers and services. We also offer big discounts. Our long-standing carrier partnerships means we get low contracted rates. On top of that, we organize hundreds of shipments daily which qualifies us for high-volume discounts. As a FreightCenter customer, you get access to these discounts.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT TRUCK COMPANY
All trucking companies have their strengths and weaknesses. Each one specializes in its own set of services. It may offer LTL or TL services, residential or commercial services, or specialized services. It may specialize in a certain type of equipment. It may use specified lanes in certain regions.
You could spend hours researching your options until you find a suitable combination of service and price. Or, you can compare rates and services from all the best trucking companies in your area at one time.
Once you complete our quote form, you'll receive a list of carriers that meet your needs - all on one page! From there, you can compare rates, service options and transit times. Then you get to choose the option that's best for you.
Need help choosing the right trucking company from the list of results? We have an in-house support staff of freight experts. They're willing to answer any of your freight shipping questions. Give them a call at 800.716.7608.
HOW TO GET A QUOTE
Want to get a quote online? Fill out the form to the right or get a quote here. You can also request a quote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to get a quote over the phone? We have freight experts available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST. at 800.716.76080.
Before you request a quote, make sure you have all the necessary information. Here's what you need to know:
- Origin address. Is it a commercial or residential location? is it a limited access area? Is there a lift gate or loading dock available?
- Destination address. Is it a commercial or residential location? is it a limited access area? Is there a lift gate or loading dock available? Does the consignor require a call before delivery?
- Packaging. Is the item packaged securely in a box, crate or barrel. Is it secured on a pallet?
- Size and weight. What are the total dimensions of the item(s), including packaging? How about the total weight?
- Freight class. The density and commodity of your shipment determines its freight class. If you're not sure what to class to use, our quote form will select one according to the density. In some cases, the determined class could be wrong because of the commodity type. A freight expert will review your quote before booking to ensure it is correct.