CONNECTING YOU WITH TRUCKERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
FreightCenter connects truckers across the country with businesses looking to ship their products. We work with reputable trucking companies of all sizes, including independent truckers, to provide you with the best selection of services.
We have a dedicated truckload logistics department to help with all your truckload freight shipping needs. If you need a full truck to move your freight, we've got you covered. Our freight experts are experienced in negotiating rates and finding and booking loads.
INSTANT TRUCKLOAD RATING
FreightCenter is one of the first logistics providers of its kind to offer instant, online truckload rating. You don't have to waste time trying to get a quote over the phone. All you need to do is complete our quick quote form. You'll be given rates from multiple truckers at once.
BENEFITS OF TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING
Truckload freight is shipped directly from its origin to the destination. That means it's the fastest over-the-road shipping option.
Depending on the amount of space it requires, truckload can be much cheaper than shipping multiple LTL shipments.
Since the freight goes directly to its destination without unloaded or reloading, there's less handling. Less handling equals less of a chance for damage.
TYPES OF TRUCKLOAD EQUIPMENT
Truckload freight shipping services are usually dependent on the type of equipment necessary. FreightCenter has access to every type of truckload equipment out there.
Here are some examples of truckload equipment:
- Dry Van - While "van" is misleading, this term refers to a typical semi trailer.
- Flat Bed - This is a trailer that has no sides or roof and is entirely flat.
- Refrigerated - This is either or van or truck that is temperature controlled to keep perishable items cold.
- RGN - Stands for ruber goose neck. This is a like a flat bed, but has a deck low enough that freight can be driven onto it.
- Step Deck - This is like a flat bed, but has two deck levels for hauling tall loads.