Our Strength is Your Truckload Shipping Advantage
FreightCenter provides truckload shipping services for small to enterprise-level business supply chains and government entities throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico. We also arrange international shipments. From matching your load with the right truck and great truckload freight rate all the way to delivery, our team of experts has you covered. Whether full or partial truckload, we have the service you need.
FreightCenter is an award-winning logistics company and American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to truckload freight shipping. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry.
- Been handling shipping logistics since 1998
- Financially strong & stable
- Flexible enough to meet most needs
- Exceptional proprietary tracking management software
- 99.5% on-time delivery
Awards & Endorsements
- 2021 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matt Brosious
- 2020 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive PRO to Know
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Top 200
- 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics Top Green Providers
- 2016, 215, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Jobs Added in 2013 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
- NASSTRAC Member
- TIA Performance Certified
- SmartWay Certified Partner
- Transportation Intermediaries Assoc. Member
- NITL Member
We’re Freight Experts
Our team of experts at FreightCenter can also help shippers with additional services to include:
- White Glove
- Oversized Freight
- Trade Show Shipping
- Dry Van
- Removable Goose Neck
With cost-effective truckload freight shipping solutions, FreightCenter is ready to help get your TL shipment delivered across the USA. Rely on our team to find the best option to fit your FTL freight shipping needs.
Excellent Customer Service, On-time Delivery
Truckload Shipping: The FreightCenter Mission
Great customer service is our hallmark and believe it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. Each time a customer selects FreightCenter to handle their freight shipment, they are putting their trust in us to get the job done. It is our mission to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do.
Over the years and covering many miles, FreightCenter has formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines. We take care of freight shipping from pickup to delivery.
Truckload Shipping & Freight Services
Freight shipments exceeding 5,000 to 10,000 pounds usually need FTL, however, it depends on the commodity being shipped. This service is also ideal for commodities that are unpackaged or may require refrigeration, climate control, flatbeds or other special accommodations for oversize or overweight shipments. Truckload freight is not the least expensive transportation option, but it can be much faster than LTL freight because it requires no truck transfers (e.g., unloading and reloading of your shipment). Wondering how to transport a truckload of produce from northern California to the mountains of North Carolina? Give us a call at FreightCenter and let us outline our freight shipping services to discover what option will be the best.
FreightCenter Freight Shipping Services
Truckload shipping refers to a full truckload (FTL) of freight, shipped from the point of origination to its final destination. This freight could travel local, regional or national.
Heavy Haul Trucking
Heavy haul trucking takes special equipment. From one-off shipments of agricultural equipment to Oklahoma to steel beams for a bridge in Florida, we can handle it all.
Refrigerated freight is sensitive & must maintain a temperature specified by the shipper. Keeping freight at the correct temperature ensures it will be delivered safely.
Expedited Freight Shipping
Expedited Freight must move quickly from pick up to delivery. It’s time-sensitive, with no time to waste. Whenever shipping expedited freight, FreightCenter understands the priority.
White Glove Shipping Services
White glove delivery service provides final-mile service with a special touch. Your freight is special. Rely on white glove freight services to handle sensitive and delicate shipments.
Drayage Port Services
Rely on our drayage services when you need a dependable partner to get your containers out of the port and on the road. We’ve got the expertise, capacity, and resources to get the job done.
Our team takes the time to listen and understand your needs. We ask questions to help know and understand what’s being shipped. We then use those details to share options that are the best overall fit. This process is one that takes attention to detail and proper planning to get it right each and every time.
We’re transportation specialists who help you navigate details to get your freight moving. Locally, regionally or nationally, we think you’ll agree that FreightCenter is the best solution for freight shipping.
Learn More About Freight Shipping Services
Through our extensive network consisting of thousands of carriers, we have access to a wide range of equipment types including flatbeds, enclosed trailers, reefer trailers, rail freight, double drop trailers, RGNs, step decks, as well as stretch trailers that can haul oversized truck freight.
Shipping larger manufacturing and construction equipment necessitates a flatbed carrier, which will often provide the best solution with its flat, open bed design.
Step Deck Trailer
When a load needs to be closer to the ground to accommodate forklift loading and unloading, step decks or drop deck trailers are the best equipment for the job.
Dry Van Trailer
Using a dry van carrier is the best match when transporting normal packaged freight that has no specific instructions or special requirements.
Removable Gooseneck Trailer
Removable gooseneck (RGN) refers to trailers with very low decks that can be used for hauling freight that can be driven onto a trailer.
When you need to ship refrigerated, frozen, or temperature-sensitive items, FreightCenter can help arrange safe, freight refrigerated transport for you.
The Benefits of Truckload Shipping with FreightCenter
FreightCenter has a team of freight experts that only deal with truckload carriers. They’re knowledgeable in every aspect of truckload freight shipping.
The availability of trucks is constantly changing. Partnering with FreightCenter closes the capacity gap for all customers at a competitive price.
We hold our carriers to the highest professional standards and business practices. You can rely on FreightCenter to find a carrier that’s right for you.