Who We Are
Teamwork, commitment & community.
FreightCenter was founded to
help businesses and
individuals ship easier & smarter with technology and time-saving tools. Our eyes
are always on the end game – getting our customers’ cargo to its destination, safely and
affordably. With the best, most innovative shipping technology platform around, we are
on a mission to make shipping easier for everyone, and we proudly wear the hat of
Build Your Career at FreightCenter
We’re always ready to meet talented people and expand our team.
If you are ready to grow your
career, want to make a positive impact and if you want to be a part of a winning team,
then let’s make it happen! Check out some of the additional benefits of working at
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Competitive 401(K)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefits.
FC Think Tank where employees can connect with their children doing online learning during work hours.
Paid Time Off. Flexible paid time off to recharge, refuel or just have some fun.
Competitive 401k with company match.
Casual business dress.
Friday t-shirt and sneakers day.
Industry leading training for success.
Continual learning, constantly evolve with industry events & conferences.
Our Culture – #FCLIFE
See what life is
FreightCenter. It’s pretty awesome!
Our backbone is our
experts who provide our customers with the guidance they need. We are a group of
hard-working individuals who believe in the motto “why can’t you have fun and be the
best at what you
do?” Our relaxed culture focuses on creativity, ambition and the individual
successes of our team members. We encourage everyone to bring options, thoughts and
ideas for ways that we can improve and deliver a better
experience to our customers.
- Balance. The cliché “Work Hard, Play Hard.” YEP, we agree!
You’re a key piece of
the puzzle where amazing things
- Healthy Lifestyle. Break room with healthy choices and great snacks (PB&Js all day long).
- Fun. Relax, take a break and clear your mind in the game room!
- Events. We can honestly say you won’t be bored. From happy hours, fan days, local parades to donation drives, we always have something going on!
What We Care About
Our Core Values:
- Go ALL in, obsess over
- Trust and support. Work hard for each other, we’re all in this together.
- Bring on the fun for customers & each other. Make each other smile, it’s contagious.
- Meaningful community contribution. Giving back, generously.
- Persistence. Continual, relentless pursuit of solutions.
FreightCenter employees have been recognized as some of Tampa Bay area’s top employees. FreightCenter continuously garners awards for growth and development as a company.
“As a veteran-owned business, we firmly believe in the Marines’ Toys for Tots mission to help children in our area experience joy this holiday season. Each year I see our community grow stronger through acts of charitable giving and service.”