Who We Are
Teamwork, commitment & community.
FreightCenter was founded to help businesses and individuals ship easier & smarter with technology and time-saving online tools. Our advanced proprietary Transportation Management System (TMS) platform streamlines the shipping process and matches each unique shipment to the best value of price, equipment and transit time.
Our eyes are always on the end game – helping our customers ship easier. We have a passion for helping others and we focus on services and solutions that deliver guidance, convenience and savings for shippers everywhere.
With the best, most innovative shipping technology platform around, we are on a mission to simplify shipping for everyone, and we proudly wear the hat of “shipping nerd.”
FreightCenter | In the Community
At FreightCenter, giving back is part of our core values for a reason. We focus on initiatives that will positively impact the lives and businesses in our community, both now and in the future. Over the years, we have partnered with several local and national non-profit organizations, and we continue to focus on doing good in our communities.
FreightCenter’s Recent Community Involvement Includes:
- Adopt-A-Mile: Our team helped clean up trash and debris from the roadway to keep the earth healthy and motorists safe.
- Be a Santa to a Senior: We came together and collected and donated gifts from the wish lists of senior citizens in assisted living facilities bringing added holiday joy.
- F.E.A.S.T.: Over the holidays, we made sure to do our part to put tasty holiday food on the tables of people in our community by donating non-perishable items.
- Habitat for Humanity: We rolled up our sleeves to help build and paint houses.
- Toys for Tots: We made sure these great kids got special toys for the holidays.
- Disabled Veterans of America: As a veteran-owned business, we take pride in helping veterans across the nation.
Build Your Career at FreightCenter
We’re always ready to meet talented people and expand our team.
Shaping the future begins at a place where you feel welcome; part of the team, and where you can contribute. If you are ready to grow your
career at a company where you can make an impact and if you want to be a part of a winning team,
then let’s make it happen! Check out some of the additional benefits of working at
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Competitive 401(K)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefits.
FC Think Tank where employees can connect with their children doing online learning during work hours.
Paid Time Off. Flexible paid time off to recharge, refuel or just have some fun.
Competitive 401k with company match.
Casual business dress.
Friday t-shirt and sneakers day.
Industry leading training for success.
Continual learning, constantly evolve with industry events & conferences.
Our Culture – #FCLIFE
See what life is
FreightCenter. It’s pretty awesome!
Our backbone is our
experts who provide our customers with the guidance they need. We are a group of
hard-working individuals who believe in the motto “why can’t you have fun and be the
best at what you
do?” Our relaxed culture focuses on creativity, ambition and the individual
successes of our team members.
What’s your passion? We encourage everyone to bring options, join the conversation, tell us your thoughts and ideas for ways that we can improve and deliver a better experience to our customers.
- Balance. The cliché “Work Hard, Play Hard.” YEP, we agree!
- Team. You’re a key piece of
the puzzle where amazing things
- Healthy Lifestyle. Break room with healthy choices and great snacks (PB&Js all day long).
- Fun. Relax, take a break and clear your mind in the game room!
- Events. We can honestly say you won’t be bored. From happy hours, fan days, local parades to donation drives, we always have something going on!
What We Care About
People, knowledge and technology all working together to deliver a better shipping experience for every single customer.
Our Core Values:
- Go ALL in, obsess over
- Trust and support. Work hard for each other, everyone has a voice, we’re all in this together.
- Bring on the fun for customers & each other. Make each other smile, it’s contagious.
- Meaningful community contribution. Giving back, generously.
- Persistence. Continual, relentless pursuit of solutions.
- Listen, commit to do your best.
FreightCenter employees have been recognized as some of Tampa Bay area’s top employees. FreightCenter continuously garners awards for growth and development as a company.
“As a veteran-owned business, we firmly believe in the Marines’ Toys for Tots mission to help children in our area experience joy this holiday season. Each year I see our community grow stronger through acts of charitable giving and service.”