About FreightCenter | FreightCenter
To create value for our customers, we deliver customized shipping solutions that will meet their unique needs and fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance, and ingenuity.
About Our Mission at FreightCenter
FreightCenter.com is a full-service freight logistics company whose primary focus is to use web-based tools to help businesses and individuals with their freight shipping needs. With a network of over 100 reputable and well-known carriers, FreightCenter can obtain and consistently offer deeper discounts to its customers in all facets of shipping, including LTL, full truckload, and specialized freight needs. Using FreightCenter enables customers to compare rates from different carriers, book online, and track paperwork – all in one location.
FreightCenter was formed in 1998 and has continued to grow in size, strength, customers, and relationships as the years have progressed. Based in the Tampa Bay area, FreightCenter is a leading provider of freight solutions and handles hundreds of shipping transactions daily, with numbers consistently rising. Our mission is to create an all-in-one shipping solution service for our customers, complete with personalized attention and customer support while continuing to develop and introduce innovative web technology solutions unique to the industry.
About Our Mission at FreightCenter
Relationship-based shipping solutions
In 1998, President & CEO Matthew Brosious founded FreightCenter, and since then, we have been reinventing the shipping process. Over the years, we have successfully helped thousands of businesses and individuals worldwide to find the best shipping rates for their needs.
Innovation was the foundation of FreightCenter and the key to its success, offering instant online quotes and facilitating freight shipping for those unfamiliar with the process. Entrepreneurs Matthew and James Brosious co-founded American Freight Companies - the parent company of FreightCenter - in September of 1998 to facilitate freight shipping services to one-time, occasional, and small-business shippers. From its conception, FreightCenter began developing solid relationships with an extensive network of local, national, and international transportation carriers.
FreightCenter.com has grown at an accelerated pace from its beginnings. In a short time, they have become one of the largest Internet-based freight logistics companies, offering instant pricing online from its internal database network of more than 100 freight carriers and varied services.
Committed to continued growth, FreightCenter.com has integrated many processes to streamline the customer experience at FreightCenter.com further. These include implementing a shipping calculator for both eBay and commercial customers, offering unique shipping solutions for specialized industries, and customized API shipping integration.
The executives of FreightCenter stand firmly behind their mission to provide innovative ways to serve their customers and handle all types of freight needs. With continued revenue increases, more new and returning customers, innovative technology and e-commerce web solutions, and strengthening carrier relationships, it is evident that this vision has turned into reality for the hard-working, focused employees at FreightCenter.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matt Brosious
- 2020 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executive PRO to Know
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Top 200
- 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2017 &2016 Food Logistics Top Green Providers
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Jobs Added in 2013 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
- NASSTRAC Member
- TIA Performance Certified
- SmartWay Certified Partner
- Transportation Intermediaries Assoc. Member
- NITL Member
We provide competitive freight shipping prices and an all-inclusive, easy-to-use shipping experience for our customers. Exceeding our customers’ expectations results in thousands of satisfied customer reviews and repeat business. We believe in the power of our customer relationships. Check out FreightCenter reviews from real customers, and learn what they have to say about their freight shipping experience!