Shipping Free Weights
FreightCenter will help you find the best route/transportation for your free weights with the most reliable carriers in the network.
When preparing weights for shipment, ensure they are clean without dust or residue. If you are shipping free weights or kettlebells, wrapping them individually with bubble wrap sheets is essential. Cover all sides of the weight and secure the covering with strong tape.
Taking the time to wrap up your weights will help prevent damage, scratches, and transit impact. Feel free to wrap up protruding elements or handles with additional bubble wrap or foam padding layers. The same principles apply to shipping weight plates; always inspect and wrap the weight plates with bubble wrap and or foam padding before shipping.
Secure weights tightly together when shipping multiple weights to avoid movement or collision. Additional packaging materials and bubble wrap can fill empty spaces between the weights. Next, considering the weight and dimensions of the free weights, choose a sturdy box or crate that can withstand the weights and the additional protective packaging needed.
Once the weights are placed carefully inside the box, ensure they will not shift around by utilizing additional padding materials between the weights. Packing peanuts, crumpled paper, and bubble wrap are great options to ensure the equipment remains snug.
Use strong packaging tape to secure the shipping box closed, sealing all seams and openings. Make sure to obtain accurate dimensions information before shipping. This information includes (length, width, height & weight). Taking the time to properly package your weights for shipment will help prevent damage and potential loss.
Why Choose Us For A Freight Quote?
- Shipping quotes anytime
- Get freight shipping quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter for Shipping Kettlebells & Weights?
When you choose to work with us, you are choosing to make your shipping process seamless. Here are just some of the benefits working with our Third Party Logistics company will have on your shipping experience:
- When you partner with FreightCenter, a premier 3PL (Third Party Logistics) company with over twenty-four years of experience within the logistics industry, you are choosing success. Over the decades, our team has dealt with nearly every shipment imaginable. There is no shipment process we cannot help you with!
- FreightCenter employs a knowledgeable staff that is always willing to learn and grow with industry changes and advancements. We are ready to answer any questions you have throughout the entire process!
- We act as the middleman between you and your carrier; you do not have to worry about playing phone tag with your trucker. Your agent will directly communicate with you and your carrier, delivering any necessary information or updates between you.
- We secure the best transit carrier and route for you at the best price. There is no need to spend hours figuring out the logistics or searching for a worthwhile deal.
- We make it easy to ensure your shipments by guiding you toward the best providers. Whether you need full or partial coverage, we have you covered!
- We arrange the pickups and drop-offs while also making sure to track each shipment in transit. This ensures that you know where your packages are every step of the way!
Now what are you waiting for? Call FreightCenter to set up your account and discuss your shipment. We are ready to answer your questions and provide solutions! Our team looks forward to partnering with you.
Over the past few years, the demand for gym equipment, such as free weights and other gym equipment, has increased substantially. Many attributed the increase in demand to the pandemic when many people had to resort to working out from their homes. Regardless of the pandemic, the health and fitness industry is a booming market in today’s day and age.
The fitness industry is only predicted to increase by 171.75% between now and 2028 to a market value of $434.74 billion. So do not expect free weight and other gym equipment shipping demand to decrease anytime soon. Make sure you are prepared for an ever-increasing demand to ship free weights by partnering with FreightCenter. We are here to assist and answer any questions about shipping free weights. Partnering with FreightCenter for your free weight shipping and logistics needs will be a seamless experience. Read on for tips on properly preparing your free weights shipment for transit!
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
LTL shipping involves combining multiple small shipments from different customers onto one truck, allowing each customer to share the shipment cost. Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
Truckload shipping, also known as full truckload (FTL), is a transportation option for freight that requires the entire trucks trailer space. Unlike LTL shipping, FTL shipping is reserved for larger commodities that exceed LTL weight and size limits, typically weighing more than 20,000 pounds or having dimensions that exceed 12 feet in length, 8 feet in width, and 8 feet in height. We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload. Expedited shipping is a transportation option that prioritizes the speed of delivery for freight that needs to be shipped quickly. This can be especially important for urgent situations, such as engine repairs or replacements for critical machinery.
Specialized is a transportation option for items that require specialized handling, equipment, or shipping conditions. Specialized shipments may include high-value engines, oversized engines, or engines that require temperature-controlled transportation. The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.
How are Free Weights Transported?
Shipping Containers: When free weights are transported across large bodies of water, shipping containers are commonly used.
Commercial Freight: For larger shipments of free weights, commercial freight services can be employed. Freight companies use various types of vehicles, including trucks and trailers, to transport goods over long distances.
Air Freight: If free weights need to be transported quickly over long distances, air freight services may be utilized.