FreightCenter's network of 50+ LTL carriers includes both national and regional LTL carriers. Shippers have more options and save more money.
Ship With the Top LTL Carriers
FreightCenter is proud to maintain a national network of top LTL carriers who are the very best in the industry. Some of our national LTL carriers include the following:
- A Duie Pyle
- AAA Cooper Transportation (ACT)
- ABF Freight
- Averitt Express
- Bolt Express
- Central Freight Lines
- Clear Lane Freight Systems
- Day & Ross Trucking
- Daylight Transport
- Dayton Freight Lines
- Dependable Highway Express
- Estes Express Lines
- Estes Forwarding Worldwide
- Express Logistics
- Forward Air
- Frontline Freight
- Frozen Food Express (FFE)
- H2O Logistics
- HNRY Logistics
- Honolulu Freight Services
- Journey Freight
- Keyboard Motorcycle
- Kindersley Transport Ltd
- Midwest Motor Express
- New Penn
- Old Dominion Freight Line
- Panther Premium Logistics
- Pilot Freight
- Pitt Ohio
- Plycon Transportation Group
- R+L Carriers
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems
- Smith Transportation
- Southeastern Freight Lines
- Southwestern Motor Transport
- TForce Freight
- Try Hours Logistics
- TST Overland Express
- Ukay Delivery
- Ward Transport and Logistics
- XPO Logistics
- Xpress Global Systems
- Yellow Freight
- YRC Freight
Note: FreightCenter adds and removes carrier partners from time-to-time. This list may not be current.
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter For Your Shipping Services?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to less-than-truckload and truckload services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of less-than-truckload and truckload freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
Our Regional LTL Carriers Networks Gives You More Options
Not all great freight carriers are national companies. Many are regional LTL Carriers that do an outstanding job providing service in their region. For that reason, when you generate a free freight quote and your freight’s pick up and destination are within a given region, you will be provided with quotes from both national and regional LTL Carriers.
Choosing an LTL Carrier
The combination of national and regional LTL Carriers means that our total network exceeds 50 top LTL carriers, and every one of them discounts their rates for our customers. Maintaining relationships with all these carriers takes a good bit of work, but it also gives you more options, and more opportunities to save money.
Need Help Booking a Shipment?
FreightCenter is a leader in customer satisfaction because we back up our technology with the able assistance of real live shipping experts who are here to help you. Need help booking your shipment? Questions about packaging? Have questions or concerns after you’ve booked your shipment? Our shipping experts are available to answer your questions. Save time, save money, and enjoy peace of mind. Get your free quote now or give us a call at 800.716.7608.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.