Shipping Vitamins & Supplements
FreightCenter makes shipping vitamins & supplements in bulk orders easy and affordable.
FreightCenter makes shipping vitamins & supplements in bulk orders easy and affordable. Follow the suggestions on this page, and you’ll see how. Shipping vitamins & supplements in large quantities are usually done via LTL (less-than-truckload) freight. Ask us if you’re unsure whether your load is too big for LTL. Once your vitamin/supplement shipment reaches a size where it’s too big for LTL, you’ll need the help of our Truckload division. Whichever type of shipping you need, FreightCenter can handle it for you.
Why Choose Us For A Freight Quote?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
Why Choose FreightCenter for Supplement & Vitamin Shipping ?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to LTL and truckload services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines as well as mention the best shipping rates available.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of your shipment from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their truckload freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
How Do You Select a Carrier if You Need a Full Truckload?
If you are shipping vitamins & supplements in quantities that call for full truckload service, FreightCenter’s Truckload division is available to find the suitable carrier for your shipment. We maintain relationships with thousands of regional and national freight trucking companies throughout the country who check with us for available hauls. We excel at finding and booking specialty vehicles. If you need a specialty vehicle, such as a climate-controlled trailer, we’re here to help; call our Truckload shipping experts at 800.716.7608 to learn more, or use our instant truckload quote tool to get started.
How Do You Prepare Vitamins & Supplements for LTL Freight Shipping?
You save money with LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping because your shipment shares the truck with loads from other shippers. Your cargo must be packaged so it will not be damaged in transit and will not present a danger to other shipments on the truck. Package your goods in double-thick cardboard boxes. Shrink wrap the boxes and band them to pallets, careful not to extend beyond the edges of the pallet on any side. Use corner protectors to ensure the original packaging inside the box doesn’t get dented if your shipment is bumped in transit.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.Learn More
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.Learn More.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.Learn More
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.Learn More