Compare Rates Among Nationwide Trucking Companies
Since 1998, FreightCenter has been building relationships with reputable trucking companies nationwide. Today, FreightCenter is where the top nationwide trucking companies compete for your business. With just one free FreightCenter quote
you get instant access to all those companies and the services they provide.
FreightCenter customers typically save 25%, 50%, 75% or more – all the way up to 95% – when compared to the price of hiring the carrier directly. Why is that?
- Direct competition among carriers for your business
- Deep discounts earned by FreightCenter as a major shipper booking hundreds of shipments nationwide every day
- We take care of the customer communication and pay the carriers directly, reducing their workload substantially
Our services include both Less-than-Truckload (LTL)
freight shipping and Truckload (TL)
How Do You Select a Carrier if You Need a Full Truckload?
If you are shipping in dimensions and quantities that call for full truckload service, FreightCenter’s Truckload division will match the right carrier for your shipment. We maintain relationships with hundreds of regional and national freight trucking companies within our network. We excel at finding and booking specialty vehicles. If you need a specialty vehicle like a flatbed, RGN or step deck for your shipping, we’re here to help. Call our Truckload shipping experts at 800.716.7608
to learn more or use our free online quote tool
to get started right away.
How to Compare Ltl Freight Shipping Costs From Trusted Carriers
FreightCenter is where the best freight carriers compete for your business. We enable you to compare multiple carriers’ rates and expected transit times in a matter of seconds. Then, you choose which carrier you want to handle your shipment. FreightCenter takes care of the rest.
Your first step is to get an instant, online freight shipping quote
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes and freight class (if you know it) into the quote form.
- You’ll see a list of qualified carriers for your shipment, along with their quote and estimated transit time. Choose your carrier and book your shipment.
- A FreightCenter expert will review your shipment and check for accuracy.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you’ll receive your bill of lading and other paperwork.
- Double check that all information is correct.
What if You Need Help?
FreightCenter is a leader in customer satisfaction because we back up our technology with the able assistance of real live shipping experts who are here to help you. Need help booking yourshipment? Questions about packaging? Have questions or concerns after you’ve booked your shipment? Our shipping experts are available to answer your questions. Save time, save money, and enjoy peace of mind. Get your free quote now
or give us a call at 800.716.7608