Find the Best Freight Shipping Company Near You
Searching for the “best shipping company near me”?
FreightCenter can help you find the right freight shipping company. We have a large network of national and regional Truckload (TL) and Less-than-Truckload (LTL) carriers across the country and in Canada and Mexico.
You get to compare rates and services from some of the country’s best freight shipping companies, all doing business in your originating and destination locations, that are ready, willing, and able to handle your freight shipping. And, you can do it all with just one instant quote.
With FreightCenter, the “best shipping companies near me” are just a click away.
Save Up to 95%
We offer more than just a wide variety of carriers and services. We also offer big discounts. Our long-standing carrier partnerships mean we get low contracted rates. On top of that, we organize hundreds of shipments daily which qualifies us for high-volume discounts. As a FreightCenter customer, you get access to these low prices and high discounts.
Our customers typically save 25%, 50%, 75% or more – up to 95% – off the cost of shipping directly through the carrier.
Choosing the Right Shipping Company
All shipping companies have their strengths. Each one specializes in its own set of services, equipment or lanes. You could spend hours manually researching your options until you find a suitable combination of service and price. Or, you can compare rates and services from all the shipping companies near you at one time.
Once you complete our quote form, you’ll be able to view a list of carriers that meet your needs – all on one page! From there, you can compare rates, service options and transit times. Then you get to choose the option that’s best for you and your shipment.
Need help choosing the right shipping company from the list of results? We have an in-house support staff of freight experts. They’re willing to answer any of your freight shipping questions. Give them a call at 800.716.7608.
How to Get a Shipping Quote
Before you request a quote from a shipping company, make sure you have all the necessary information. Here’s what you need to know:
- Origin address. Is the origin address a commercial location or residential location, such as a home-based business? Also, remember to add if the origin address is a limited access area. Is there a lift gate or loading dock available at the pickup destination? If not, you’ll need to add it during the quote process.
- Destination address. The same questions apply to the destination location. If the destination is a commercial location or residential location, including home-based businesses, or if your shipment is going to a limited access area, you will need to add this information to your quote form. Additionally, you will need to add a lift gate service if there isn’t a loading dock or forklift at the delivery location.
- Packaging. Is the item packaged securely in a box, crate, or barrel? Is it secured on a pallet?
- Size and weight. What are the total dimensions of the item(s), including packaging? How about the total weight?
- Freight class. The density and commodity of your shipment determine its freight class. If you’re not sure what freight class to use, our quote form will select one according to the density. In some cases, the determined class could be wrong because of the commodity type. A freight expert will review your quote before booking to ensure it is correct.
- Accessorials and Add On Services. Does your shipment require add-on services, such as a lift gate, expedited shipping, freeze protection, or temperature-controlled shipping?
FreightCenter is a shipping company that helps shippers everywhere!Get Your Free Quote