Shipping Plastic Packaging Materials
Our commitment to safety minimizes the risk of an accident during transit, giving you peace of mind when shipping your plastic packaging materials.
Shipping Plastic Packaging
Taking the time to package the plastic packaging properly is essential to ensuring a successful transit. Choose the appropriate packaging material to contain the plastic packaging; the correct shipping material will depend on the plastic packaging you are shipping. Some shipping options for packaging plastic materials include sturdy boxes or plastic bags. If your plastic materials are susceptible to damage, consider sending them with additional padding and protective layers. Not only does proper and complete packaging matter when shipping your plastic packaging materials but so does your labeling.
Labeling the shipment is crucial when freight shipping plastic packaging materials, as with all other shipments. Labeling your shipments properly will make the entire transit experience more seamless for you, your carrier, and your customer. Label your packages with all necessary information regarding the shipper and customer information, along with any other shipping information required by your carrier or 3PL. Ensure labels are adequately secured to the package to avoid hiccups or delays during shipping.
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Why Choose FreightCenter for Shipping Plastic Packaging Materials?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to truckload services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of truckload freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. Customers who select FreightCenter to handle their truckload freight shipment trust us to do the job.
Choosing to work with us will make your shipping process seamless. Below are just some of the benefits working with our Third Party Logistics company will have on your shipping experience:
- When you partner with FreightCenter, a premier 3PL (Third Party Logistics) company with over twenty-four years of experience within the logistics industry, you are choosing success. Over the decades, our team has dealt with nearly every shipment imaginable. There is no shipment process we cannot help you with!
- FreightCenter employs a knowledgeable staff that is always willing to learn and grow with industry changes and advancements. We are ready to answer any of your questions throughout the shipping process!
- We are the middleman between you and your carrier, helping avoid communication issues. Your agent will directly communicate with you and your carrier, delivering any necessary information or updates between you.
- We secure the best transit carrier and route for you at the best price. No more spending hours determining the logistics or searching for a worthwhile deal.
- We make it easy to ensure your shipments by guiding you toward the best providers. Whether you need full or partial coverage, we have you covered!
- We arrange the pickups and drop-offs while also making sure to track each shipment in transit. We will ensure that you know where your packages are every step of the way!
When choosing to ship plastic materials, make sure first to inspect the product you intend to ship. Check for any tears, scratches, punctures, etc. It is crucial to ensure you are sending a quality product, so take advantage of this step. Once you have examined the item for damage, verify the type and quantity of the plastic packaging you wish to freight ship. Plastic packaging includes: bags, boxes, containers, films, pouches, pallets, protective sleeves, and the list goes on, as plastic packaging is prevalent throughout various industries.
Why Choose Us For A Freight Quote?
- Shipping quotes anytime
- Get freight shipping quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.