Motorcycle Shipping to Biketoberfest
Ship your motorcycle ready-to-ride to Daytona Biketoberfest from anywhere in the nation. For an event this short, there is no time to waste! Ship your bike to Daytona Biketoberfest!
31st Annual Biketoberfest
This year, Biketoberfest will be held October 19-22, 2023, in Daytona Beach, FL. With a participation figure as high as 100,000, it’s hard to think of Biketoberfest as little. Actual attendance is nearly impossible to count as entry is free without a ticket.
Give us a call today to ensure your motorcycle is ready to ride!
Pick Up & Drop Off
After booking with FreightCenter, a confirmed pickup date and time will be provided to you within 5 to 6 weeks before the event.
Your motorcycle will be returned to the address where it was originally picked up unless otherwise stated on your shipping paperwork. Return trips generally take between 1 to 2 weeks after the event.
Your bike will be loaded onto a custom pallet and protected from shifting, leaning, and titling. Any large windshields that exceed the truck’s height will be carefully removed, wrapped, and shipped with your motorcycle. There is no need to drain fuel or oil, and you may ship your bike with saddlebags and helmets.
Round trip shipping
Ready-to-ride shipping price includes:
– NO crating or palletizing your bike
– NO draining the gas or disconnecting the battery
– Quality insurance with a low deductible
– Personalized door-to-door service per pickup or delivery occurrence
We work with Haul Bikes, a reputable motorcycle shipping company, to transport your bike securely and safely. A portion of the bike’s value is covered and included in the flat rate price. You may purchase additional insurance for a small fee.
Official staging areas will be designated a month or two prior to the event. Hours of operation and dates for all Daytona Bike Week pickups and drop-offs will be provided before the event.
Are you traveling with your club or the whole gang? Group rates are available for truckloads of 27 bikes or more. Call for special pricing.
Before You Ship Your Motorcycle:
1. Rev your engine! Make sure your motorcycle starts, runs properly, and the battery is in good condition.
2. Repair any leaks. Be sure your bike is safe to ship by repairing oil and fuel leaks or reporting them. Some carriers can put a catch under your bike to protect from minor leaks during transport.
3. Measure your bike. Make sure the overall length of your motorcycle is less than 99 inches, the length of a stock FLH with hard bags and trunk. If your bike cannot be made shorter than 99 inches, give us a call. Extra-long pipes may require removal.
4. Run it low! Before your bike is loaded on the truck, be sure to run your motorcycle low on fuel. You’ll want less than one gallon of fuel in the tank.
5. If you do not have fuel injection at time of loading, it is necessary to shut your fuel petcock off and run the carburetor low or out of fuel to protect from overflow during transport.
6. Free your forks. Do not lock your forks or steering column, or they will have to be cut/opened at your expense.
Motorcycle Shipping Packing Tips:
1. Extra keys, please! Pack an extra set of keys for the ignition and security locks, just in case.
2. Bring a Photo ID. The other end may require proof of identity to pick up your motorcycle.
3. Lighten your load. Do not load your bike down with luggage, helmets, T-bags, etc. You do not want your bike to be top-heavy or hard to load and tie down.
4. Keep your claim number. You’ll be issued a number at sign-up, and be sure to bring that number to claim your bike at both the ride destination and back home. The number identifies you, your license number, and your bags.
When you return, don’t forget your ride! You must pick up your motorcycle by the time designated on the trucking schedule. After that date, there will be a substantial storage charge.
NOT GOING TO DAYTONA BIKETOBERFEST?
We can still ship your bike anywhere.
We provide competitive freight shipping prices and an all-inclusive, easy-to-use shipping experience for our customers. Exceeding our customers’ expectations results in thousands of satisfied customer reviews and repeat business. We believe in the power of our customer relationships. Check out FreightCenter reviews from real customers, and learn what they have to say about their freight shipping experience!