Freight Logistics Companies
Freight logistics companies help businesses reduce their supply chain costs. FreightCenter does that by providing highly discounted freight rates.
What Is a Freight Logistics Company?
Freight logistics companies specialize in getting freight moved via road, rail, air, or sea.
The U.S. transportation and logistics industry is estimated to spend over $1.48 trillion dollars annually, and eight percent of the nation’s economy is attributed to the transportation sector. Freight logistics companies play a large role in generating that eight percent.
Why Choose Us For A Freight Quote?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
FreightCenter Is Trusted By
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter For LTL Shipping Services?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to truckload services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of truckload freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their truckload freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
Services that a freight logistics company commonly provides include:
- Matching shipper’s loads with available trucks, trains, air transport and ocean going vessels
- Serving as the middleman between shippers and carriers
- Providing shippers with heavily discounted freight rates
- Generating necessary paperwork for shipper, such as the Bill of Lading (BOL)
The Five Sub-Sectors
Air and express delivery services—also known as EDS—these firms expedite time sensitive documents and high value items including small packages.
Maritime specializes in movement of freight cargo by water methods, this includes working with carriers, seaports, and all labor involved.
Trucking involves motor vehicles that transport cargo medium and short distances over the road. Domestic transportation serviced by trucking companies accounts for almost seventy percent of all freight tonnage.
Logistic services include transportation management, materials handling, and all support services. Third party logistic management companies, or 3PLs, operate primarily in this sector.
Freight rail involves large volume cargo transported over long distances use the rail network. Rail is a cost efficient method of transporting industrial, manufacturing, and agricultural products.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.Learn More
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.Learn More
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.Learn More
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.Learn More