Freight warehousing is the process of temporarily storing goods or merchandise until they are needed. This may be necessary for a variety of reasons, including reducing transportation costs, managing seasonal demands, or accommodating unexpected spikes in customer demand.
Port fees vs Warehousing of Cargo Containers
Long-term port fees can rack up pretty quickly, rendering your cargo of no value at all. Warehousing can be a great alternative. If you’re having trouble getting your cargo from the port, or are not ready to receive it, call us for a solution – 800.716.7608
Shot-term or Long-Term Warehousing
FreightCenter offers dedicated warehousing and distribution services through our carrier partners which are the perfect size, in the right place, for the right length of time. You won’t pay for space you don’t need; we’ll find you the perfect fit! Let us help diagnose your warehousing and distribution challenges, develop inventory management solutions, and then make those solutions work where it matters – out there in the real world.Get a Quote
What FreightCenter Offers
- Centralized management of freight, carriers & information
- Freight warehousing solutions
- A single point of contact for all of your shipments
- Complete visibility and control of shipments
- Rate and carrier negotiations to reduce your time and expenses
- Claims management to resolve any shortages or damages
- One-invoice freight payment coordination to save time and administration costs
FreightCenter has discounted shipping rates through our partner carriers that get passed on to our clients.
Additionally, we can provide:
- Shipment tracking and tracing
- Freight Bill Audits
- Freight Bill Payments
- Expedited Handling
- All Modes of Transport
Think about the type of environment you need for storage. Do you need it to be temperature controlled? Moisture-free? Once you’ve considered these factors, contact us.