FreightCenter partners with a large network of freight companies. Most of these are general freight carriers, with a fair share of specialized freight carriers.
FreightCenter has general freight carriers that offer Truckload (TL) freight shipping services, while others offer Less-than-Truckload (LTL) freight shipping services. We have separate divisions of freight shipping agents for each service. While these two services sound like they are simple variations on general freight shipping, TL and LTL freight shiipping actually operate in very different ways.
What they have in common is that FreightCenter gives you the ability to compare rates and estimated shipping times from general freight carriers that are available to ship your cargo.
HOW DO YOU SELECT A CARRIER IF YOU NEED A FULL TRUCKLOAD?
If you are shipping in dimensions and quantities that call for full truckload service, FreightCenter's Truckload division will match the right carrier for your shipment. We maintain relationships with hundreds of regional and national freight trucking companies within our network. We excel at finding and booking specialty vehicles. If you need a specialty vehicle like a flatbed, RGN or step deck for your shipping, we're here to help. Call our Truckload shipping experts at 800.716.7882 to learn more or use our free online quote tool to get started right away.
HOW TO COMPARE LTL FREIGHT SHIPPING COSTS FROM TRUSTED CARRIERS
FreightCenter is where the best freight carriers compete for your business. We enable you to compare multiple carriers' rates and expected transit times in a matter of seconds. Then, you choose which carrier you want to handle your shipment. FreightCenter takes care of the rest.
Your first step is to get an instant, online freight shipping quote.
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes and freight class (if you know it) into the quote form.
- You'll see a list of qualified carriers for your shipment, along with their quote and estimated transit time. Choose your carrier and book your shipment.
- A FreightCenter expert will review your shipment and check for accuracy.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you'll receive your bill of lading and other paperwork.
- Double check that all information is correct.