What Is Interstate Freight?
Interstate freight is freight that is hauled across state lines. Interstate freight companies move the highest tonnage and value of freight in the United States over any other mode of transportation. FreightCenter provides interstate freight services, with over 100 U.S. freight companies partnered with us to provide freight services to customers across the nation and throughout the world.
What Are the Different Types of Interstate Freight?
Interstate shipping can be done in two variations, less than truckload and full truckload. FreightCenter has partnered with top-notch, renowned interstate trucking companies. These interstate freight carriers are licensed, experienced professionals who concentrate on delivering exceptional customer service standards, tight transit times and only the best care for your shipments.
Our less than truckload interstate shipping companies allow you to purchase only the space needed for your shipment. We find the best combination of carrier, lane, and type of truck and allow you to compare prices from those carriers that best fit your needs.
Additionally our interstate truckload solutions allow for one-on-one care from our specialized interstate logistics agents.
Benefits of Our Interstate Freight Solutions
- 24/7 quoting system
- Real time online tracking systems
- Personalized customer service from our interstate freight agents
- Quote, deliver paperwork, book and track all in one location
- Compare pricing from hundreds of interstate truck carriers
- Flexible schedules with overnight and guaranteed shipping options
- Complete transportation plan analysis and supply chain logistics options