Blanket Wrap Shipping Services provide tender, loving protection for your fragile freight. Rely on FreightCenter. Compare rates and save.
Padded for Protection
Blanket wrap freight services, sometimes referred to as pad wrap services, refers to the process of wrapping thick blankets around goods to cover and cushion them during shipment. Blanket-wrapped cargo is commonly transported on air ride suspension trailers, providing an extra shock absorbing buffer and an extra degree of care for fragile and/or sensitive goods. This specialized service helps protect your goods from the normal impacts which can occur during loading, transit and unloading.
Why Choose Us?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter for Blanket Wrap Services?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of refrigerated freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
Handling Cargo With Care
Specialized transit solutions such as pad wrap/blanket wrap shipping services provide an extra layer of protection to ensure your delicate delivery reaches its destination intact, in good condition.
Items best suited for blanket or pad wrap transportation include:
- Sensitive Electronics and Devices: think office equipment or medical devices and instruments – any of which may be sensitive to bumps, jolts or knocks
- Fragile Robotics & Industrial Equipment: complex machinery with moving parts that require extra protection from jostling or pinging
- Commercial Refrigeration & Restaurant Equipment: large, bulky items which require extra padding and protection from damage and dents
- Trade Show Exhibits: If it’s gotta get there looking good and you want to protect it and make a high-impact impression
- Fixtures, Furniture and Fragile Goods: Retail store fixtures, hotel furniture, casino gaming equipment, exercise equipment, residential and hotel furniture, and even household goods such as mirrors, glass, pottery or Great Grandma‘s precious antique chandelier.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.Learn More
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads, competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needsLearn More
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.Learn More
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.Learn More