Major US cargo companies and freight services for commercial and residential freight. Door to door freight rates. all US locations.
Cargo companies provide freight services for people who want to send or receive packages. There are over 80 companies that offer these services, and they can send or receive packages from any location in the US. Most of these companies also offer international shipping. Cargo companies specialize in different methods of transportation, like trucking, rail, or air cargo.
Why Choose Us?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of refrigerated freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
Types of Cargo Companies
Air Cargo – There are fifty airlines that transport cargo through the air. Some of the most well-known ones are Federal Express, United Parcel Service, Emirates, and Korean Air. Air Cargo is a fast way to get things delivered, but it can be expensive.
Water Cargo – Containers are a cost-efficient way to transport cargo. The downside is that it can take weeks for the delivery to reach its destination. There are many mega shippers that operate fleets around the world. The three biggest companies are A.P. Moller-Maersk, Mediterranean Shipping Company, and CMA CGM. They employ thousands of people and service over one hundred countries each.
Rail Cargo – Union Pacific and CSX are two of the leading railway companies in the United States. Railway cargo transports bulk goods from major cities to other major cities or seaports. The limiting factor of using railways is that they can only travel to certain areas. However, the cost per tonnage to transport goods and materials is cheaper than any other form of transportation.
Over The Road Cargo – More than 70% of the cargo in the US is transported using tractor trailers. There are trucking companies that can provide both local and long-distance services in every state and town. Well-known companies such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS all operate in this sector. People often turn to third-party logistics providers for help when choosing a carrier. 3PL providers help make sense of the many choices available.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.Learn More
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads, competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needsLearn More
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.Learn More
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.Learn More