Compare free, instant military freight rates from vetted, licensed freight carriers at FreightCenter.
Over the years FreightCenter has helped many military agencies save time and money on freight shipping. As a veteran-owned third-party logistics (3PL) provider, we understand the special arrangements required for military and government shipping. We will help you work within the certain price ranges and service parameters needed for military shipping.
In addition to arranging land, sea, and air transport for the Department of Defense (DOD), we offer government trucking contract services through:
- General Services Administration (GSA) – an independent government agency that helps manage the basic functions of federal agencies and military branches.
- Army’s Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC) – formerly Military Traffic Management Command (MTMC), this agency offers a network of land, sea, and air freight transportation capabilities.
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter For Truckload Services (FTL)?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to truckload services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of truckload freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their truckload freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
FreightCenter has specific tools in place to help with all military shipping requirements and offers expedited shipping options when a shipment is time-sensitive and requires guaranteed delivery.
There are also other benefits to using FreightCenter for your military logistic needs including:
Military Discounts: Active and veteran U.S. service members of any military branch receive 10% off freight shipments. Just enroll in our Military Discount Program
- Free Cost Estimates – get free quotes 24/7 online, for all your freighting, trucking and shipping needs.
- Tracking and Status Updates – military shipments need specific handling due to their sensitive or secure nature. The ability to track your freight with real-time GPS progress will ensure constant peace of mind and awareness.
- Direct Live Online Support – personalized account manager dedicated to your shipment.
- Online Access to Paperwork – direct access to any bill of lading (BOL) and paperwork, past shipping information, and saved quotes.
Methods of Transportation for Military Cargo
Our vast network of general freight carriers each offer specialized methods of transportation including but not limited to: sea cargo container shipping, air freight shipping, ground service by a common carrier, LTL trucking, truckload trucking, domestic and international shipping, business and residential relocation or moving services, furniture moving services, door-to-door transport and more.
Expert Knowledge and Experience of Military Logistics
Experience is key when arranging military freight shipping, as it involves specific paperwork, processes, and pricing.
Our expert freight agents are dedicated to finding the most affordable and quality carrier for unique shipments that require special handling and SDDC authorizations. With our emerging new technology and highest-rated customer service, you can rest easy that your shipment will be watched closely during every part of the shipping process.
Our trusted network of carriers must pass a stringent background approval process before being included in our network as an available option. This ensures your freight shipment is secure and handled with care during transport.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.