Shipping Floor Tiles
Save time and money shipping floor tiles. Use our online free pricing calculator to see your freight estimates.
How to Make Shipping Floor Tiles Easy and Affordable
We broker shipping tiles of all kinds. Whether you’re buying or selling floor tiles, FreightCenter makes shipping floor tiles easy and affordable. Follow the suggestions on this page, and you’ll see how.
- Travertine tile
- Ceramic tile
- Procelain tile
- Faux wood tile
- Slate tile
- Marble tile
- Granite tile
- Onyx tile
- Quartzite tile
- Limestone tile
- And more
Freight shipping floor tile is usually done via LTL (less-than-truckload) hauls.
Why Choose Us For A Freight Quote?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter For LTL Shipping Services?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to truckload services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of truckload freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their truckload freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
How Do You Select a Carrier for Floor Tiles if You Need a Full Truckload?
If you are shipping floor tiles in dimensions and quantities that call for full truckload service, FreightCenter’s Truckload division is available to find a suitable carrier for your shipment. We maintain relationships with hundreds of regional and national freight trucking companies throughout the country who check with us for available hauls. We excel at finding and booking specialty vehicles. If you need a specialty vehicle like a flatbed, RGN, or step deck for your floor tile shipping, we’re here to help, Call our Truckload shipping experts at 800.716.7608 to learn more, or use our free online quote tool to get started right away.
How Do You Prepare a Floor Tile Load for LTL Shipping?
How a given shipment of floor tile should be prepared for shipping will depend on several factors, including the material the tiles are made out of as well as the size of the order. Some types of floor tile require special handling. Ceramic tile, for example, needs to be shipped on edge to prevent breakage. Other tiles might be fine when stacked flat but limit how much weight can be stacked on one pallet or in one crate. Your floor tile shipment might also require a specialty truck with air-ride suspension. To be sure your shipment arrives safely, we highly recommend contacting the tile manufacturer for packaging and special handling instructions.
How to Compare the Costs of Shipping Tiles From Trusted Carriers
FreightCenter is where the best freight carriers compete for your business. We enable you to compare multiple carriers’ rates and expected transit times in seconds. Your first step is to get an instant online freight shipping quote. Then, you choose which carrier you want to handle your shipment. FreightCenter takes care of the rest.
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes and freight class (if you know it) into the quote form.
- You’ll see a list of qualified carriers for your shipment, along with their quote and estimated transit time. Choose your carrier and book your shipment.
- A FreightCenter expert will review your shipment and check for accuracy.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you’ll receive your bill of lading and other paperwork.
- Double check that all information is correct.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.