How to Make Shipping Outboard Motors Easy and Affordable with FreightCenter
Shipping Light Bulbs Made Easy and Affordable
Whether you’re buying or selling outboard motors, FreightCenter makes shipping easy and affordable. Follow the suggestions on this page, and you’ll see how. FreightCenter is experienced at shipping all the leading brands of outboard motors, including:
- Briggs & Stratton
- Honda Marine
- Mercury Marine
- Nautic Outboards
- Yamaha Motor
- Ray Electric Outboards
- And more …
Freight shipping outboard motors are usually done via LTL (less-than-truckload) hauls. If you are shipping a smaller outboard motor (under 150 lb.), you might consider sending it as a parcel rather than freight. Whichever type of shipping you need, FreightCenter can handle it for you.
FreightCenter Is Trusted By
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter For Your Motor Shipping Services?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to freight shipping services. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
How Do You Prepare Outboard Motors for LTL Shipping?
You save money with LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping because your shipment shares the truck with loads from other shippers. Your cargo must be packaged so it will not be damaged in transit and will not present a danger to other shipments on the truck. Package your outboard motor in a crate for the highest level of protection.
What is the NMFC (Freight Class) for Shipping Outboard Motors?
The freight class for shipping an outboard motor is 85. That classification will come in handy when you complete the online quote form. To check the freight class of other items, you need to ship, check out our Freight Class Lookup table.
How to Compare the Costs of Shipping From Trusted Carriers
Your first step is to get an instant online freight shipping quote. FreightCenter is where the best freight carriers compete for your business. We enable you to compare multiple carriers’ rates and expected transit times in seconds. Then, you choose which carrier you want to handle your shipment. FreightCenter takes care of the rest.
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes, and freight class (if you know it) into the quote form.
- You’ll see a list of qualified carriers for your shipment, along with their quote and estimated transit time. Choose your carrier and book your shipment.
- A FreightCenter expert will review your shipment and check for accuracy.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you’ll receive your bill of lading and other paperwork.
- Double check that all information is correct.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.Learn More
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.Learn More
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.Learn More
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.Learn More