FreightCenter.com is a full-service freight logistics company whose primary focus is using web-based tools to help both businesses and individuals with their freight shipping needs. Using FreightCenter enables customers to compare rates from different carriers, book online, and track paperwork - all in one location. Our network of strong relationships with more than 100 reputable and well-known carriers allows FreightCenter customers to easily obtain deep discounts across all facets of shipping from LTL to full truckload to specialized freight needs.
FreightCenter was formed in 1998 and has continued to grow in size, strength, customers and relationships. Based in the Tampa Bay area on the west coast of Florida, FreightCenter is a leading provider of freight solutions and handles and tracks hundreds of shipping transactions daily. Our mission is to create an all-in-one shipping solution service for our customers, complete with personalized attention and customer support while continuing to develop and introduce innovative web technology solutions unique to the industry.
James Brosious co-founded American Freight Companies - the parent company of FreightCenter - in September of 1998 to facilitate freight shipping services to one-time, occasional and small-business shippers. Innovation is the foundation of FreightCenter. The key to our success is offering instant online quotes and facilitating freight shipping for those not familiar with the process. From its inception, FreightCenter began to promptly develop strong relationships with a large network of local, national and international transportation carriers.
Our website FreightCenter.com has grown at an accelerated pace. In a short time, we have become one of the largest Internet-based freight logistics companies, offering instant pricing online from its internal database network of more than 100 freight carriers and varied services.
Committed to continued growth, FreightCenter.com has integrated many processes to further streamline the customer experience at FreightCenter.com. These include implementing a shipping calculator for eBay and commercial websites, offering unique shipping solutions for specialized industries and customized API shipping integration so our rates can be accessed in real time.
The executives of FreightCenter stand firmly behind their mission to provide innovative ways to serve their customers and handle all types of freight needs. We strive for continued revenue increases, more new and returning customers, innovative technology and e-commerce web solutions and strengthening carrier relationships. It is evident that this vision has turned into reality for our dedicated employees at FreightCenter.
- 2013 Jobs Added in 2013 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 Food & Logistics Top Technology Provider
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 Recipient
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Gulf Coast 500 Recipient
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Inc. 5000 Award Recipient
- 2011 & 2013 Biztech Best Website Award by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2011 Top 40 Under Forty CEO Award by Gulf Coast Business Review
- 2011 Florida Companies to Watch Award Recipient
- 2011 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For Recipient
- 2011 Top 300 Small Business of the South by Business Leader
- 2011 Best Transportation Website Award by Web Marketing Association
- 2010 BtoB Magazine’s Top 10 Websites
- 2010 Service Industry of the Year Winner by Pasco Economic Development Council
- 2010, 2011 & 2013 Diversity Business Top Businesses
- NASSTRAC Member
- Transportation Intermediaries Assoc. Member
- NITL Member
- TIA Performance Certified
- Chamber of Commerce - Tampa, FL
- Tampa Bay Technology Forum Member