FreightCenter is a full-service freight logistics company whose primary focus is developing web-based applications to assist businesses and individuals with their freight shipping needs. Using FreightCenter enables customers to easily compare rates from different carriers, book and track shipments, and print shipping documents online. Our network of strong relationships with more than 100 reputable carriers allows FreightCenter customers to easily obtain volume discounts on the same great service.
FreightCenter was formed in 1998 and has continued to grow in size and strength. Based in the Tampa Bay area on the west coast of Florida, FreightCenter is a leading provider of freight solutions and processes hundreds of shipping transactions daily. Our mission is to create an all-in-one shipping solution service for our customers, complete with personalized attention and customer support while continuing to develop and introduce innovative freight solutions for eCommerce and supply chains of all sizes.
Matthew Brosious co-founded American Freight Companies - the parent company of FreightCenter – with his father James Brosious in September of 1998 to facilitate freight shipping services for both infrequent and frequent shippers. Innovation is the foundation of FreightCenter. The key to our success is offering instant online quotes and facilitating freight shipping for those not familiar with the process. From its inception, FreightCenter began to develop strong relationships with local, national and international transportation carriers.
Our website FreightCenter.com has grown at an accelerated pace. In a short time, we have become one of the largest Internet-based freight logistics companies, offering instant pricing online from more than 100 freight carriers.
Committed to continued growth, FreightCenter has integrated many processes to further streamline a unique customer experience. In addition to its online freight quote engine, FreightCenter offers a shipping calculator widget for eBay, an open-source API for web developers, and transportation management system (TMS).
As the CEO and President, Matthew Brosious stands firmly behind his company’s mission to provide innovative ways to better serve customers. We strive to provide courteous and professional service at a great value.
- 2013 Jobs Added in 2013 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 Food & Logistics Top Technology Provider
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 Recipient
- 2010, 2011 & 2012 Gulf Coast 500 Recipient
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Inc. 5000 Award Recipient
- 2011 & 2013 Biztech Best Website Award by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2011 Top 40 Under Forty CEO Award by Gulf Coast Business Review
- 2011 Florida Companies to Watch Award Recipient
- 2011 Florida Trend Best Companies to Work For Recipient
- 2011 Top 300 Small Business of the South by Business Leader
- 2011 Best Transportation Website Award by Web Marketing Association
- 2010 BtoB Magazine’s Top 10 Websites
- 2010 Service Industry of the Year Winner by Pasco Economic Development Council
- 2010, 2011 & 2013 Diversity Business Top Businesses
- NASSTRAC Member
- Transportation Intermediaries Assoc. Member
- NITL Member
- TIA Performance Certified
- Chamber of Commerce - Tampa, FL
- Tampa Bay Technology Forum Member