Pilot Freight Tracking
Tracking your Pilot Freight shipment is easy with FreightCenter. Simply enter the Pilot Freight shipment ID you received when booking your shipment.
Track your Pilot Freight shipment
If you've shipped with FreightCenter, you can track your Pilot Freight shipment here.
Looking for your Pilot Freight Shipment ID?
One of the easiest ways to find your shipment ID is from within your confirmation email from FreightCenter. After you booked your Pilot Freight shipment through FreightCenter, you were sent a confirmation email with your shipment ID. Once you open that email, you'll find the shipment ID you can use to track your Pilot Freight shipment.
You can also find all your shipments from your account page.
Freight tracking made easy!
With FreightCenter, you can track all of your shipments in on place, whether it's Pilot Freight or one of the other 50+ carriers we partner with. Our website makes it easily available for shippers to find freight and connect with carriers, whether it is a local, cross-country, or even an international destination, they are all covered by us.
Not tracking your Pilot Freight shipment with FreightCenter?
By partnering with FreightCenter, your cargo gets into the hands of your customers with an easier, stress-free and affordable shipping program. Some of the many benefits include:
- Compare freight rates from 50+ carriers
- Instant freight shipping rates anytime
- Shipping solutions to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all freight quotes & shipments in one place
- 30+ years of transportation experience working for you!