When you’re running a small to medium-sized business (SMB), you know how important it is to maximize your time and money. If you’re looking to grow your small business and expand your reach across the United States, you need to keep your costs low. You may find yourself spending hours searching for the lowest possible price on a variety of items, such as materials, equipment, and shipping solutions.
Unfortunately, the time spent searching for lower rates is often wasted because the results only produce minimally cheaper options. Learn how you can improve SMB shipping efficiency by partnering with one 3PL, so you can spend your time on what matters most – running your business.
Small Business Shipping and Partnering with 3PL
SMBs can optimize their shipping and become more efficient by choosing one 3PL (Third-Party Logistics) partner and sticking with them. A 3PL connects shippers like you to freight carriers at the most affordable rates.
Here’s why you can benefit from partnering with a 3PL:
– Your 3PL helps connect you with discounted shipping rates provided by a large network of carriers.
– Working with one 3PL partner provides valuable expertise, tools, and savings.
– Your freight agent gets to know you, your business, and its unique needs so that each shipment is a personalized experience in an ongoing relationship.
– The more you ship with your 3PL partner, the more of a volume discount you can earn.
– Should an issue arise with a carrier, your 3PL partner can help you resolve the issue.
Partnering with 3PL Helps Save You Time
As time goes by, finishing things faster increases. 3PLs have advanced technology to assist in setting up shipments both faster and cheaper. A 3PL with a powerful transportation management system (TMS) can help you save in multiple ways. Being able to save time, meet delivery demands, and ensure the best rates are wonderful advantages. Take advantage of a 3PL so that you can focus on other areas of your business.