Shipping Power Tools
Whether you're shipping a small power tool by parcel or large power tools by freight, FreightCenter has you covered. Compare discounted rates online.
The Best Way to Make Shipping Power Tools Easy and Affordable
Whether you’re buying or selling power tools, FreightCenter makes shipping power tools accessible and affordable. Follow the suggestions on this page, and you’ll see how.
Hand power tools can be shipped as parcels. LTL (less-than-truckload) freight is the way to go for shipping large or large orders of small power tools. Whichever type of shipping you need, FreightCenter can handle it for you.
Power tools shipping loads commonly include:
- Grinding machine
- Circular saw
- Table saw
- Band saw
- Hand drill
- Drill press
- Many more
Why Choose Us?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter?
We are an award-winning logistics company and an American veteran-owned business. Our history, competitive pricing, and level of service are unmatched in the industry. Over the years and many miles, we have formed a dedicated and respected network of partners in the industry to help customers meet deadlines.
Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations in all that we do. We take care of refrigerated freight shipping from pickup to delivery. Excellent customer service is our hallmark, and it goes a long way in building a relationship of trust. When customers select FreightCenter to handle their freight shipment, they trust us to do the job.
How Do You Prepare a Power Tools Load for LTL Freight Shipping?
You save money with LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping because your shipment shares the truck with loads from other shippers. Your cargo must be packaged so it will not be damaged in transit and will not present a danger to other shipments on the truck.
Box or bubble wrap your tools and place them in crates or bulk containers. Bulk packs are designed to fit on pallets. The walls of the boxes can be double or even triple walls thick, often made of corrugated cardboard. Bulk containers have removable tops and are easy to load and unload.
More extensive power tools should be broken down as much as possible, with the components wrapped in paper, foam, or bubble packaging and secured in a crate. You can make your crate or purchase one from a crating service.
What Is the NMFC (Freight Class) for Shipping Power Tools?
The freight class for shipping power tools depends on the device being shipped. The following information covers some power tools from our Freight Class Lookup table.
- Electric Tools, Hydraulic or Pneumatic | 85
- Lathes – Metalworking, Palletized | 110
- Lathes – Metalworking, Over 2,000 pounds, Boxed or Crated | 85
- Lathes – Metalworking, Boxed or Crated | 150
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.Learn More
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads, competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needsLearn More
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.Learn More
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.Learn More