Furniture Shipping for BusinessesIf you sell furniture, you’re also shipping furniture. FreightCenter does the heavy lifting for you. From booking furniture shipping services through one of the nation’s top-rated freight carriers at the best available rates to generating the required paperwork to tracking and status notifications, FreightCenter will take care of you.
Furniture Shipping for ConsumersFreightCenter assists with long-distance residential furniture moving for the whole house or one piece of furniture. We also offer White Glove Service to help with packaging and loading. Save the hassle and expense of moving yourself and choose FreightCenter for easy furniture shipping at the lowest price.
Count on the Furniture Shipping Experts
Our in-house shipping agents have decades of experience shipping furniture. They can explain how to get your couch, flat screen TV, receiver, mattress, an oversize wardrobe, that luxurious dining room set, or even an antique chair you’ve been eyeing on eBay shipped at the best combination of low-price and dependable service. No matter how large, oddly-shaped, or fragile your item might be, FreightCenter can give you advice on packaging and shipping furniture the right way.Compare furniture shipping rates
Shipping Furniture Cross CountryShipping furniture long distances can seem confusing, FreightCenter clears up the confusion and makes it easy! There are two ways to ship furniture cross country:
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) Freight is the standard for shipping large items which do not fill up an entire truck. For LTL Freight shipping, be sure your furniture is secured to a pallet and wrapped for loading to protect it from frequent moving and vibrations. Some items best suited for LTL Freight include: factory packaged boxes; ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture; knocked-down or disassembled furniture; crated and palletized items which are secured; beds, cribs and mattresses; and non-fragile, easy to move pieces.
- White Glove Moving Service is best for shipping fragile, breakable items or furniture that is easy to scratch. This specialty delivery service is recommended for items which require extra care. White Glove Moving Service is also great for furniture sellers who care about the end-customer experience because it includes: delivery and set-up by trained specialists, removal of debris/packaging materials, light assembly, and stair carries.
Ship Your Furniture SafelyThree easy steps for shipping furniture:
- Look at the manufacturer’s specification sheet for the furniture’s exact size and weight.
- Make sure it is securely packaged.
- FreightCenter takes care of the rest! We handle the required paperwork, tracking, status notifications, and arranging carrier services so you can focus on your business.