Easy Ways To Ship Barber Chairs
Effortlessly ship barber chairs with FreightCenter's expert logistics services. Discover easy steps to prepare, package, and ensure a smooth shipping process for your salon or barbershop.
Do you need to ship a few barber chairs for your salon or barbershop? Are you in charge of salon inventory and need to figure out how to ship these awkwardly shaped but necessary pieces of salon equipment? If you are unsure of how to package them or unsure about the shipping process, we have taken the guesswork out of shipping! The entire process can be a breeze with just a little guidance.
Fundamental to every salon and barber shop, barber chairs are a top shipping priority for salons worldwide. They are essential comfort for clients and also make your job possible. Barber chairs provide comfort and functionality while ensuring professionalism and contributing to the establishment’s ambiance. Once you are familiar with the packaging and shipping process below, it is wise to consider shipping with a 3PL. Freight Center is a (third-party) provider, meaning we take care of scheduling and booking your shipment, carrier communication, customs, documentation, insurance, and claims.
We make the entire process seamless for our customers, answering all your must-know questions, cross-communication between parties involved, and problem-solving capabilities. The shipping process is a journey and not one you need to navigate alone. Instead, take out the guesswork, save big, and invest in your peace of mind by partnering with FreightCenter, a 3PL with twenty-five years of experience in the industry!
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter for Shipping Barber chairs?
Why Choose Us For A Freight Quote?
- Shipping Quotes anytime
- Get Freight Shipping Quotes to anywhere in the U.S. & Canada.
- Unbeatable discounts on your freight LTL, truckload, rail, air, and more
- Automated Freight tracking, paperwork & invoices
- Manage all quotes & shipments in one place
- 24+ years of logistics experience working for you!
Choosing Your Carrier
There is no requirement to use the official carrier, and you stand to save a lot of money when you use a 3PL like FreightCenter to book your trade show freight shipping. What’s more, when you call on FreightCenter to take care of your barber chair shipping, you’ll receive excellent service for a fraction of the cost. The key is competition; FreightCenter is where top carriers compete for your business. Want proof?
Use our instant freight quote tool to receive estimates from numerous carriers, or speak to one of our freight shipping experts by calling us at 800.716.7608. FreightCenter takes care of all paperwork and scheduling and makes sure your materials get to there on time and intact.
When you choose to work with us, you are choosing to make your shipping process seamless. Here are just some of the benefits working with our Third Party Logistics company will have on your shipping experience:
- When you partner with FreightCenter, a premier 3PL (Third Party Logistics) company with over twenty-four years of experience within the logistics industry, you are choosing success. Over the decades, our team has dealt with nearly every shipment imaginable. There is no shipment process we cannot help you with!
- FreightCenter employs a knowledgeable staff always willing to learn and grow with industry changes and advancements. We are ready to answer any questions you have throughout the entire process!
- We act as the middleman between you and your carrier; you do not have to worry about playing phone tag with your trucker. Your agent will directly communicate with you and your carrier, delivering any necessary information or updates between you.
- We secure the best transit carrier and route for you at the best price. There is no need to spend hours figuring out the logistics or searching for a worthwhile deal.
- We make it easy to ensure your shipments by guiding you toward the best providers. Whether you need full or partial coverage, we have you covered!
- We arrange the pickups and drop-offs while also making sure to track each shipment in transit. This ensures that you know where your packages are every step of the way!
We’ve helped thousands of businesses and individuals all over the world get their goods from point A to point B faster and smarter. Shipping barber chairs easily, efficiently, and for a low cost has never been easier. Partner with FreightCenter for all of your shipping needs and let go of the unnecessary stress, that often comes with trying to figure out the logistics process on your own.
Our expert freight agents are here to secure you the most competitive rates, shipping timelines, and the best shipping experiences in the industry. Our friendly freight agents are waiting on the other line, ready to answer your questions, and put you on the path towards shipping success! Start your shipping journey with FreightCenter today!
To create value for our customers by delivering customized barber chair shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity. Shipping barber chairs has never been simpler, more cost-effective, or less time-consuming. No two shipments are the same and no one understands this better than our FreightCenter agents. Our expert freight agents consider your goals, timeline, and budget to develop personalized shipping solutions
LTL shipping involves combining multiple small shipments from different customers onto one truck, allowing each customer to share the shipment cost.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
Truckload shipping, also known as full truckload (FTL), is a transportation option for freight that requires the entire trucks trailer space. Unlike LTL shipping, FTL shipping is reserved for larger commodities that exceed LTL weight and size limits, typically weighing more than 20,000 pounds or having dimensions that exceed 12 feet in length, 8 feet in width, and 8 feet in height.
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads and competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs.
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.
Specialized is a transportation option for items that require specialized handling, equipment, or shipping conditions.
Specialized shipments may include high-value cargo, oversized cargo, or cargo that require temperature-controlled transportation. The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.
Use flatbed trucks for oversized or unusually shaped barber chairs.
Combine multiple modes of transportation, such as trucking and rail, for efficient and cost-effective shipping.
Transport barber chairs via rail for long-distance shipments or when moving several barber chairs.
Ship barber chairs in containers on cargo ships for international transport.
Opt for air transportation when time-sensitive delivery of barber chairs is required.
Arrange for trucking services to transport barber chairs across international borders.
Engage specialized heavy haul trucking services for oversized or cumbersome barber chairs.
Partner with 3PL providers to handle the logistics and coordination of barber chair shipments.
Third-Party Logistics Services
Below are some of the services provided when you work with a 3PL (third-party logistics) provider. FreightCenter has prided itself on its exceptional logistics and customer services for twenty-five years. Our team is happy to answer any of your questions and provide guidance every step of the way. Choose FreightCenter for all of your barber chair shipping needs.
- Pick and Pack
- Order Processing
- Inventory Management
- Carrier Selection
- Documentation and Labeling
- Shipping and Tracking
- Delivery and Customer Support
- Reporting and Analytics
Barber Chair Shipping FAQS
Q: What is the difference between LTL and FTL shipping for barber chairs?
A: Less-than-truckload (LTL) is best used when shipping small quantities, and you are comfortable sharing your freight space with other truck cargo. Full-truckload shipping (FTL) is best for larger quantities of barber chairs, which allows your freight to have a full truck dedicated to them. FTL shipments are typically faster and are more controlled.
Q: How far in advance should I schedule the shipping of barber chairs?
A: To ensure carrier availability and transit time, schedule shipping far in advance. Make sure to plan at least a few weeks in advance of your desired shipping date.
Q: Is it more cost-effective to ship single barber chairs or in bulk?
A: Generally, shipping barber chairs in bulk is more cost-effective, especially if you are shipping multiple chairs. LTL is an option for smaller quantities of barber chairs.
Q: How do you protect leather barber chair upholstery during shipping?
A: To protect the leather, you will need to wrap the chairs in plastic or another waterproof material. Wrapping the chairs protects against moisture damage, and ensuring they are well-padded will prevent scratches and tearing.
Q: When shipping barber chairs, what is the max weight capacity for a standard pallet?
A: When evenly distributed weight, standard pallets are designed to carry up to 4,600 pounds or (2,087 kilograms). Make sure the combined weight of the packaging and the barber chair weight does not exceed these limits.
Q: Are there weight limits for shipping barber chairs?
A: The weight limits vary by carrier and service. If you have a large shipment of barber chairs, your freight agent will help match you with a carrier that can handle large shipments.
Q: Are there any restrictions on shipping barber chairs internationally?
A: There may be restrictions when shipping barber chairs internationally, depending on the materials and construction of the chair. Restrictions are more common, especially when chairs are made from exotic woods or materials that require special permits.