The Best Way to Ship Furniture: Easy and Affordable
FreightCenter is where the best freight carriers compete for your business. We enable you to compare multiple carriers’ rates and expected transit times in a matter of seconds. Then, you choose which carrier you want to handle your shipment. FreightCenter takes care of the rest. We make it easy to ship furniture easy and affordable for you, beginning with helping you decide which type of shipping to use..
Which Mode of Shipping Should I Use?
- LTL – Most furniture is shipped LTL (less-than-truckload). When it’s too big for parcel and too small for a full truckload, LTL is the answer.
- Parcel – Have a small, lightweight piece of furniture to ship? Parcel could be the way to go.
Whichever type of shipping you need, FreightCenter can handle it for you.
How Do I Compare LTL Freight Shipping Costs When Shipping Furniture?
Your first step is to get an instant, online freight shipping quote.
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes and freight class (if you know it) into the quote form.
- You’ll see a list of qualified carriers for your shipment, along with their quote and estimated transit time. Choose your carrier and book your shipment.
- A FreightCenter expert will review your shipment and check for accuracy.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you’ll receive your bill of lading and other paperwork.
- Double check that all information is correct.
How Do I Arrange to Ship Furniture w/ FreightCenter?
As a one-stop shipping solution, FreightCenter offers FTL (full truckload), LTL (less-than-truckload) and Parcel shipping. To get a quote on shipping furniture as a parcel, request a quote online or call our team of parcel experts at 800.716.7608.
Need Help to Ship Furniture?
FreightCenter is a leader in customer satisfaction because we back up our technology with the able assistance of real live shipping experts who are here to help you. Need help booking your furniture shipment? Questions about packaging? Have questions or concerns after you’ve booked your shipment? Our shipping experts are available to answer your questions. Save time, save money, and enjoy peace of mind. Get your free quote now or give us a call at 800.716.7608.