The Best Way to Make Shipping Farm Equipment Easy and Affordable
We understand that farm equipment can be delicate and expensive, which is why we take every precaution to ensure a successful shipment. With our extensive network of carriers and competitive pricing, you can trust us to get your equipment where it needs to be, on time and within budget.
Whether buying or selling, FreightCenter makes shipping farm equipment easy and affordable. Shipping major farm equipment, such as tractors, is a job for our TL (truckload) division, while accessories and smaller pieces can go via LTL (less-than-truckload) freight. Whichever type of shipping you need, FreightCenter can handle it for you.
Working With Jennifer Rendine has been super easy. I know that every detail will be taken care of with each and every shipment. I would recommend Freightcenter.com to anyone. 5 Stars!
It was very easy to do and priced right . The people I talked to were very friendly and helpful !
It was a great experience. Everything went very smoothly. My customer service rep was exceptional!
I have used Freight Center for 3 different pickups and so far everything has worked beautifully. I would highly recommend their services and the pricing is very competitive. Thank you Freight Center for the good job.
So happy using FreightCenter. Great service and the lowest price. My go to shipper from now on!
Easy to work with. Scheduled on line and then a CS rep called us to make sure all the details were in order to ship our product correctly to the customer.
Awards and Endorsements
- 2021, 2017 & 2016 Food Logistics’ Top Green Providers
- 2021 & 2018 Supply & Demand Chain Executives’ Pros to Know: Matthew Brosious
- 2020 & 2019 Top Food Logistics’ 3PL & Cold Storage Provider Award
- 2020 & 2019 Business Observer’s Top 500 Companies on the Gulf Coast
- 2020 & 2017 SmartWay® Transport Partner
- 2020 & 2017 Food Logistics’ Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- 2020 Best of Palm Harbor Awards for Local Businesses
- 2017 Green Supply Chain Award from Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- 2017 Tampa Bay Business Journal Heroes at Work
- 2016, 2015, & 2012 Food Logistics Top 100 Software and Technology Providers
- 2013 Tampa Bay Business 100 by Tampa Bay Business Journal
- 2013 Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners by SupplyChainBrain
- 2012 TIA Samaritan Award Honorable Mention
- 2012, 2011 & 2010 TBBJ Fast 50 Recipient
- 2013, 2011, & 2010 Diversity Business Top Businesses
Why Choose FreightCenter For All Of Your Farm Equipment Shipments?
There are several reasons to choose FreightCenter for all of your farm equipment shipping needs. We have been in the logistics industry for over 20 years, and during that time, we have shipped all types of farm equipment, from tractors to irrigation systems. Our team of logistics experts is well-versed in the unique challenges that come with shipping farm equipment, such as the size, weight, and fragility of the equipment. With a vast network of carriers that specialize in farm equipment shipping. FreightCenter can find the best carrier for your specific needs, whether you need a flatbed truck or a specialized trailer.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. Our team is available to answer your questions and provide updates throughout the shipping process. Overall, when you choose FreightCenter for your farm equipment shipping needs, you can trust that your equipment will be handled with care and arrive at its destination on time and within budget. Call us at 800-716-7608 or book a quote online today!
How Do You Get the Right Full Truckload Carrier for Shipping Farm Equipment?
If you are shipping large farm equipment that calls for full truckload service, FreightCenter’s Truckload division will match the right carrier for your shipment. We maintain relationships with hundreds of regional and national freight trucking companies within our network. We excel at finding and booking specialty vehicles. If you need a specialty vehicle like a flatbed, RGN or step deck for your farm equipment shipping, we’re here to help. Call our Truckload shipping experts at 800.716.7608 to learn more or use our free online quote tool to get started right away.
How to Compare LTL Freight Shipping Costs From Trusted Carriers When Shipping Farm Equipment Accessories
FreightCenter is where the best freight carriers compete for your business. We enable you to compare multiple carriers’ rates and expected transit times in a matter of seconds. Then, you choose which carrier you want to handle your shipment. FreightCenter takes care of the rest. Your first step is to get an instant, online freight shipping quote.
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes and freight class (if you know it) into the quote form.
- You’ll see a list of qualified carriers for your shipment, along with their quote and estimated transit time. Choose your carrier and book your shipment.
- A FreightCenter expert will review your shipment and check for accuracy.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you’ll receive your bill of lading and other paperwork.
- Double check that all information is correct.
To create value for our customers by delivering customized shipping solutions that meet their unique needs and to fulfill shipping demands from simple to complex with expertise, guidance and ingenuity.
Trust the experts at FreightCenter to give you the best prices and the most comprehensive options for all your LTL freight shipping needs.
We deliver optimized solutions for full or partial truckloads, competitive dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated freight pricing. We can cover your full truckload shipping needs
Nationwide Expedited Trucking services move your freight securely and rapidly. Your freight requires fast delivery; our freight shipping experts can get your shipment fast, whether in one large box or a full truckload.
The most reliable Specialized Freight Services rates from all the top carriers are just a few steps away. From white glove service to international shipping, we've got you covered.