TForce Freight is part of the FreightCenter carrier network, offering Dedicated, FTL, Intermodal, LTL, Specialized and Cross-Border services within the United States, Canada and Mexico.
FreightCenter partners with more than 50 carriers. So we can bring you unprecedented freight rates and distribution. TForce Freight is just one of FreightCenter’s extensive carrier network partners.
T-Force was formally known as UPS Freight and is now T-Force. T-Force operates as a global leader in logistics; TForce Freight is committed to making your less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments easier and improving your efficiency—delivering more solutions and more results at every turn. They are one of the nation’s largest LTL providers dedicated to putting the power of logistics to work for you. T-force solutions help you get better results, encounter fewer problems, and get more done daily.
T-Force Freight Service Coverage
- United States (all 50 states) and all of Canada
- Mexico: 600 points and all major cities
- Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam
T-Force Service Features
- Regional, interregional, and long-haul transportation of palletized and heavy LTL shipments
- Services and flexible pricing for your unique shipping needs
- Cross-border services with electronic customs clearance and simplified documentation—eliminating the need for international carrier transfers
- Advanced technology to process and track LTL shipments, manage your business and reconcile billing
By partnering with TForce Freight, and over 50 other carriers, FreightCenter provides you with the most extensive service area and best rates available.