TForce Freight is part of the FreightCenter carrier network, offering Dedicated, FTL, Intermodal, LTL, Specialized and Cross-Border services within the United States, Canada and Mexico.
FreightCenter partners with more than 50 carriers. So we can bring you unprecedented freight rates and distribution. TForce Freight is just one of FreightCenter’s extensive carrier network partners. T-Force was formally known as UPS Freight and is now T-Force. T-Force operates as a global leader in logistics; TForce Freight is committed to making your less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments easier and improving your efficiency—delivering more solutions and more results at every turn. They are one of the nation’s largest LTL providers dedicated to putting the power of logistics to work for you.
T-force solutions help you get better results, encounter fewer problems, and get more done daily. When you use FreightCenter, you can access discounted rates from T-Force. We have discounted rates with T-Force based on factors such as shipping volume, shipping lanes, and service requirements. These discounts can help our customers save on shipping costs, especially for larger or more complex shipments. FreightCenter partners with a wide range of carriers, including some of the industry’s largest and most reputable names. These carrier partnerships, such as T-Force, allow FreightCenter to offer their customers various shipping options and competitive rates.
When you work with FreightCenter, you can compare rates from multiple carriers and choose the option that best meets your needs in terms of service, cost, and transit time. It’s important to note that the discounts and rates offered by FreightCenter and its carrier partners can vary based on several factors, including shipment characteristics, destination, and time of year. To ensure you get the best pricing and service for your specific shipping needs, comparing rates from multiple carriers and logistics providers is always a good idea.
T-Force Freight Service Coverage
- United States (all 50 states) and all of Canada
- Mexico: 600 points and all major cities
- Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam
T-Force Service Features
- Regional, interregional, and long-haul transportation of palletized and heavy LTL shipments
- Services and flexible pricing for your unique shipping needs
- Cross-border services with electronic customs clearance and simplified documentation—eliminating the need for international carrier transfers
- Advanced technology to process and track LTL shipments, manage your business and reconcile billing
T-Force Home Office
1000 Semmes Avenue
Richmond, VA 23224
When was T-Force Founded:
1957 (63 years)
Force LTL Services:
- TForce Freight LTL: standard regional, interregional, and long-haul LTL service
- TForce Freight LTL Guaranteed: guaranteed day-definite delivery
- TForce Freight LTL Guaranteed AM: guaranteed delivery by noon for select zip codes
- TForce Freight LTL Expedited: expedited, multi-modal service, including guaranteed delivery for specified time and location
T-Force Services Areas:View full map
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
By partnering with TForce Freight, and over 50 other carriers, FreightCenter provides you with the most extensive service area and best rates available.