FreightCenter Carrier Partners:
FreightCenter only partners with the best freight companies, focusing on Less-than-Truckload (LTL), Truckload (TL), and specialty freight services. For every shipment, we match your load with only the best carriers. Call FreightCenter to chat with a live agent to get your freight shipped by the best freight carriers.Get a Freight Shipping Quote
Top 20 Best Freight Companies
FreightCenter partners with only the best freight companies nationwide to get you the best freight rates available. Following is a list of the 20 best freight companies we work with. This subjective list is based on shipping volume, ratings, and customer approval. Click on each one for reviews and more info.
Carrier Name (A-Z) | Annual Revenue | BBB Rating | Real Customer Review
- AAA Cooper Transportation (ACT) | $780 Million | A- | Real Customer Review: “The delivery driver was personable, patient, and really went above and beyond by bringing our freight into our lobby. We have a very congested parking lot and he went out of his way to ensure our delivery was brought safely.”
- ABF Freight | $2.6 Billion | A- | Real Customer Review: “Used 4 times and each one was perfect. No complaints and always responsive and nice both on the phone and in person.”
- Estes Express Lines | $3.1 Billion | A+ | Real Customer Review: “Great company, tracking was excellent. My delivery driver Cole was the best. The packages came in excellent condition. I was able to track my package from the shipper location to my driveway. I will use Estes for all my shipping needs.“
- Old Dominion Freight Line | $3.9 Billion | A+ | Real Customer Review: “Old Dominion is the best freight company I have ever used. I have tried many other companies but nothing compares. I insist on only using them.“
- R+L Carriers | $2 Billion | B- | Real Customer Review: “R&L Carriers has been very helpful, courteous, and easy to contact. I was surprised as to how quickly an appliance was going to be delivered.“
- Road Runner Transportation Systems | $1.85 Billion | N/A | Real Customer Review: “Despite being obviously busy, they got to me pretty quickly and gave me very clear instructions about where to park so they could bring out the appliance (at a terminal) for me. Not one single mark on the packaging. It looks like they handled it with great care. I was pretty impressed.“
- SAIA | $2.46 Billion | N/A | Real Customer Review: “Just had an excellent experience with SAIA. Jeep parts arrived a day ahead of time. Pick-up was a breeze.“
- TForce Freight | $24.9 Million | N/A | Real Customer Review: “TForce blows other carriers out of the water. User’s recommendation: Great and on time as per their time frames.“
- XPO Logistics | $16 Billion | A- | Real Customer Review: “I had $6000 worth of stuff shipped all the way across the country. Not a mark on boxes. And shock sensors were perfect.“
- YRC Freight | $4.6 Billion | A+ | Real Customer Review: “Used this company for the first time and was very happy with the on-time delivery, online service was very helpful, and the price was very good. Will use this company again.“
What Freight Carrier is Best for Me?
Shipping freight may seem stressful and complicated. Let us help you! We maintain relationships with hundreds of regional and national freight trucking companies within our network. Details of your freight shipment helps to determine what freight carrier fits your needs. Size, weight, material, quantity, and item description are all factors of which Freight carrier you should use. Use our free online quote tool to begin your shipping process or contact us at 800.716.7608 to speak with one of our agents.
How to Determine my Freight Shipment Details:
Depending on the complexity of your shipment we can narrow down your carrier options.
- Limited Access Location – Shipments being made to limited access locations can help determine what carrier is best for you. These destinations include but are not limited to gated communities, malls, high-security buildings, etc.
- Freight Class – Calculate the freight class using the stowability, liability, ease of handling, and density of your shipment. Need help determining your freight class? Contact an agent.
- Lift Gate Needed? – Shipping to a residential area without a lift gate or loading dock? Request special instructions at booking.
How to Compare LTL Freight Shipping Costs of the Best Freight Companies
FreightCenter allows you to compare multiple carriers’ rates and expected transit times in a matter of seconds. Contact an agent to help eliminate carriers that don’t fit your needs. Don’t know where to start? Let us help!
Use our online freight shipping quote tool and follow these steps to begin discovering carriers.
- Enter the dimensions, weight, relevant zip codes, and freight class (if known) into the quote form.
- A list of recommended carriers will then be provided with their average rates, transit times, and basic information on the carrier.
- At this point in the shipping process, it is recommended that you contact a FreightCenter agent to review your shipment information.
- Once the shipment is scheduled, you’ll receive your bill of lading and other necessary paperwork for your shipment.
- Get your packages where they need to go with ease!
Connecting with the Best Freight Companies
FreightCenter partners with many of the best freight carriers available. With these partnerships, we are able to provide our customers with unbeatable discounts fluctuating based on how frequently you ship with us. Let our agents take the load off of your shoulders and make all your shipping needs happen.